Contact Us link and forum@psymusic.co.uk broken

I used your first link and it sent perfectly fine to the Staff Room. I used the "Contact us" at the bottom of the page and it also went straight to the Staff Room. Is there anything else i can help you with :Smile3:

I used your first link and it sent perfectly fine to the Staff Room. I used the "Contact us" at the bottom of the page and it also went straight to the Staff Room. Is there anything else i can help you with :Smile3:

Is the Staff Room a forum link (please give it to me), an email , or something else?

Use the link you posted, or the "contact us" at the bottom of this page.

I just re-tried it but it didn't work as expected. Can you please try to send a test message to them better understand the issue? This is a real issue.

I sent 2 test messages yesterday, and "them" me, received both. There is also a message from you. Seems to be working just fine.

I sent 2 test messages yesterday, and "them" me, received both. There is also a message from you. Seems to be working just fine.

I only get this this automatic reply from forum@psymusic.co.uk seconds after I use the "Contact Us" link: "This mailbox is not monitored. Please do not resend. Please use the contact us link on the website if you want to chat"

Back