Mamma Mia Musical

Mike Cowell

Forum Newbie
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the Mamma Mia Musical? I am planning to watch this show this month. Will that worth? Anything interesting in this show? Any best place to buy cheap tickets?

two close friends of mine works in the backstage production in London, this means they watched the show 536283528 times and they hate it with a passion, they have an epileptic fit just hearing any ABBA.

It's set on a greek island apparently, and the plot makes no sense, but making sense maybe it's no the job of musicals so probably good if you are a bit drunk?!?!?

:3

Oooops!.. I think you didn't understand my question. I was just asking should I watch the Mamma Mia Musical show? if yes then what is the best place to buy cheapest tickets....

I got my answer from another guy and he said I must watch this to analyse.... because persons have distinct opinions and I book Mamma Mia Musical tickets for next week. Let's see how much entertaining it is :Smile3:

You're just here to promote the musical aren't you? Just be honest as there has been no other interaction on this forum by yourself other than this topic :Smile3:

You're just here to promote the musical aren't you? Just be honest as there has been no other interaction on this forum by yourself other than this topic :Smile3:

Nothing like that, I am not promoting this event, I just responded to the answers I got for my query. I will defenitly regular participate on this forum when get time.

Simon has sent you here to restyle the Psy scene where the DJ's have to tell a sob story before their set ?

Back