Nick Griffin on Question Time

No tellybox at the moment so will be interested to hear about it from others.

Twat shouldnt be allowed to air his shit on TV Or radio in my opinion.
Vile Creature

Twat shouldnt be allowed to air his shit on TV Or radio in my opinion.
Vile Creature

I disagree. Whether or not you agree or disagree with anyones view is no reason for censorship imo. I think he'll be seen for what he really is even more so by being qggressively and bluntly questioned from intelligent people with a conviction in their retoric.

Rgds

I so hope your right digifrog, but there are people who believe this kind of retoric.#Just hope this dosnt feed minds

I disagree. Whether or not you agree or disagree with anyones view is no reason for censorship imo. I think he'll be seen for what he really is even more so by being qggressively and bluntly questioned from intelligent people with a conviction in their retoric.

Rgds

Agreed. Plus this is a prime opportunity for people to rip his policy of hate and fear to pieces

So with all the hype , do we not think a different audience will tune in,some of which will agree wholheartedley with Griffin and forward there cause.

So with all the hype , do we not think a different audience will tune in,some of which will agree wholheartedley with Griffin and forward there cause.

Possibly - but when he starts chatting his shite - and his arguments are (hopefully) calmly and logically taken apart, with facts, they might see him for what he is.

If they already agree with him, what does it matter if he broadcasts to them?

Preaching to the converted.

Isn't it also a possibility to raise a few questions in supporters minds to the other panelists?

What better way of dealing with his poisonous viewpoint is there? Protests? Don't make me laugh.

I wholeheartedly hope a different audience do tune in, especially if they are on the verge of agreeing with him.

Ok then. let him air his shit.
But if he dosnt get taken down a peg or two, and peeps climb on board his filth wagon, we may regret giving him this platform to prey on the dissolusioned out there.

Answer=people voting BNP=ignorance

But they are not equivalent ignorances.

Ignorance of who you are voting for is not the same thing at all as ignorance of why its wrong to vote for them.

Put it another way - you can't show something for what it really is ,without you know showing it for what it really is. :Wink3:

You can't expose someone without exposing them.

You can't solve ignorance by keeping people ignorant.

I've been quite taken aback by the public reaction to this. The right to free speech is one of the mainstays of our society, and it's as important to let the BNP on QT as it is anyone else.

Anyway, the politics of the BNP are apalling, so let's hope he get's ripped apart in front of everyone. Hang him in public. Well, sort of, but sans mobby townsfolk vibes :Wink3:

But again your relying on the panel/ audience to do this, and having watched QT a lot. it dosnt allways happen, and dimbleby is dimbleby

Back