Say no to unlimited immigration. <?>

There is an excellent online guide for immigrants looking to live in foreign countries...in this case it is foreigners living in Japan...but I think the sage wisdom that Kuzuhide espouses can be applied anywhere in the world....

I give you...the wisdom of "Ask Kazuhide"

http://www.seekjapan.jp/authorArticles/Kazuhide

Loved this one...

"Dear Kazuhide,
Isn't it a bit stupid that Japanese people can only say either oishii or umai after eating something? Don't they have any other superlatives?
Josh (22)
Tokyo

Dear idiot
Is it also bit stupid that white people is ignore flavor and eat too much hamburger to make the stomach full only and go to doctor for magic pill to cure the fat? Appreciate delicious food is not stupid. Get fat and don’t know why, is idiot."

As you prob guesed it was the postee's name and the Dear.... that made me laugh :ilol:

(Sorry Josh nothing personal :iwink:Smile3:

Yes, and hence the reason why I used it as an example to illustrated how blessed we are to be living in UK and not some third world country. I could have used China or an African country as example.

OK time to drag you back to reality - maybe you can enlighten me and the rest of the forum which part of the above doesnt imply that China and or an African country is NOT being used in the context of a 3rd world state :iyes:

IF you cant make a post with clarity dont get all uppity when taken to task over it :ismile:

I am with Seth on this and his views of what you should be doing :iwink:

And Chris got the nail right on the head with his suggestion of an award for you :ibiggrin:

In the end, he got defensive on me quoting his "yellow man" comment (which I did in sarcasm)

"Beware the yellow man from the East"? Erm... Do you think it's OK?

Sarcasm?

If you didn't mean about China and third world countries and shit then you need to articulate better, and I find the whole concept of first, second, third world things pretty offensive. Yes, I know where it comes from ta as well so you don't need to educate me.

If someone's called you up for putting words in their mouth already and it has already been previously mentioned, I don't see why you'd do it again unless either a you're self-righteous knob who thinks he knows better or trolling. I'm kind of opting for the second one atm.

Also, you've done the whole slagging off my boyfriend thing and taking the piss out of me via pm, and I think you also said you didn't "want to take up anymore board space" in which case um, dude, wtf.

OK time to drag you back to reality - maybe you can enlighten me and the rest of the forum which part of the above doesnt imply that China and or an African country is NOT being used in the context of a 3rd world state :iyes:

Yeah, the example was to "illustrate how blessed we are to be living in UK and not some third world country". I don't have to use a third world country as example to prove the point. Like I said, I have already put a full stop in the middle to separate the two sentences.

IF you cant make a post with clarity dont get all uppity when taken to task over it :ismile:

No, I think you are the one who got too serious of it, with your three link reply. Honestly, I KNOW China is not a Third World country

I am with Seth on this and his views of what you should be doing :iwink:

Well, he certainly wasn't with you one the main points. Although he did his best to smooth out the disparities between his views and yours.

And Chris got the nail right on the head with his suggestion of an award for you :ibiggrin:

Yeah, just like how you got it the nail right on the head with the "I struggle with the concept of being blessed living in UK" comment. You had plenty of supports there.

Yes, the only way I could have used the term "yellow man" is in sarcasm and in jest. Just like how you can use the term "young lesbians can go to hell".

If you didn't mean about China and third world countries and shit then you need to articulate better, and I find the whole concept of first, second, third world things pretty offensive. Yes, I know where it comes from ta as well so you don't need to educate me.

If you find the term offensive then I will stop using it from now on. :iwink:

If someone's called you up for putting words in their mouth already and it has already been previously mentioned, I don't see why you'd do it again unless either a you're self-righteous knob who thinks he knows better or trolling. I'm kind of opting for the second one atm.

Excuse me? Putting words in his mouth? So what do you think of the phrase "precisely fuck all" then? I explained to SpeakaFreaka why I perceived his meaning the way I did. And offered my apologies for my mistake. As far as I am concern, you and your bf have been doing the same thing to me? So, in the words of you and your bf, maybe if SpeakaFreaka didn't mean what he wrote then he needs to articulate better?

Also, you've done the whole slagging off my boyfriend thing and taking the piss out of me via pm, and I think you also said you didn't "want to take up anymore board space" in which case um, dude, wtf.

Take the piss out of you? How? Your bf naming you was irrelevant to the topic. And then you came along saying how it is OK for you to slag off young lesbians, which was again irrelevant to the topic. Hence the PM.

I'm leaving this now cos it's fucking pointless but

a) The "sarcasm?" was referring to you asking the question I quoted, not your use of the term.

b) I didn't say "young lesbians should go to hell", I used different words so if you're gonna use quote marks haha. I was making a point - it's like how black people can call each other things white people shouldn't and disabled vs. able-bodied people.

c) Yes but he disagreed, that should be enough surely?

d) It wasn't irrelevant because he was responding to talk of prejudice.

e) I thought saying "Do you think he felt the need to defend China because you are part Chinese? Aww, that's sweet." was taking the piss and fairly patronising at that.

f) You didn't reply to my last PM anyway, in which I clarified.

g)
Squagnut said:
Next you'll be blurting the more esoteric aspects of forum life, such as disagreement does not equal animosity, and then all hell will be let loose.

You're perfectly entitled to an opinion, but please stop picking fights.

This thread is good example why people should meet and talk face to face... it would save on a lot of needless hot air and confusion.

My original question was in response to how Continuum reacted to his colleague being replaced by someone from China. I was wondering why he felt weird over the incident. If the guy from China could perform the job efficiently then I find it strange why there were any feelings over it at all. Continuum never returned to clarify why he felt the way he did so it was no point in me and Bit of Stuff second guessing what he meant.

Sorry I stopped listening to this thread when it went all arsey, and I'm not going to answer you now.
From my brief skim through the thread it seems that what I considered to be a valid point was being reacted to as if it was some kind of racist tirade.

So bollocks to you :Smile3:

Back