My paintings.

aimée

knitnobbler
Reaction score
Had some lovely feedback from some people in my intro thread from those that were interested in my paintings, so thought I would share a few more.

I use all sort of differant things to paint with - ink, acrylic, watercolour, food colouring - if its runny and has colour I use it!

I rarely use a paintbrush, and instead use a straw to blow everything around, then work into it with my fingers, and then add bits with pen or oil pastel.

Here are some of my most recent paintings - the prices are included but are not fixed. If you are interested in buying or have a query please contact me via pm or aimee.whatford @ hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for looking, would love your feedback :Grin:

Become a fan on crackbook.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Aimee-Whatford/47399344092

Scatic_by_aimee_spoons_possoms.jpg
A4 canvas board - £5

Oceanic_Jungle_by_aimee_spoons_possoms.jpg
A4 Canvas board - £5

I just want to get rid of these ones now, they were selling for £40 but cutting the price down to £20. Sick of looking at them! All range between 8-10" x 30ish".

The_Yellow_and_Orange_One_by_aimee_spoons_possoms.jpg

Segmented_by_aimee_spoons_possoms.jpg

Cobble_by_aimee_spoons_possoms.jpg

Morph_by_aimee_spoons_possoms.jpg

Pink_Robot_by_aimee_spoons_possoms.jpg

Shallow canvas roughly 30"x10" - £50

Ochre_by_aimee_spoons_possoms.jpg

(Slightly darker than original painting) Shallow canvas roughly 30"x10" - £50

PICT0010.jpg

Shallow canvas 30"x40" - £50
2667_57632609092_47399344092_1579086_599319_n.jpg

(Slightly duller than original painting) Shallow canvas 30"x40" - £90

PICT0014.jpg

(pink and yellow patches are UV reactive paint) Shallow canvas 30"x40" - £90

PICT0019.jpg

x

Thank you.

I'm hoping to.
I'm going to get in touch with some small galleries here in Hastings, place is full of them, maybe one of them will let me exhibit.

Awwww! I like TV head guy very much. Soooooo...... are we talking multiples of £100 for the biggies den?

Are you joking?! I bloody wish! :ilol:
I was thinking more around the 30-40 quid mark to start out with.

St.Marys do yeh I think so. Was thinking of the Dragon pub in old town aswell but I'd be so lucky to get in there, they have some amazing work in there.
But dont ask and you dont get :ibiggrin:

They're excellent.

You could paint on a raised stage in a festival music tent, and then sell them to punters when you're done...

I rarely use a paintbrush, and instead use a straw to blow everything around, then work into it with my fingers, and then add bits with pen or oil pastel.

Well, you got the right technique because they are excellent! :iyes:

Are you joking?! I bloody wish! :ilol:
I was thinking more around the 30-40 quid mark to start out with.

St.Marys do yeh I think so. Was thinking of the Dragon pub in old town aswell but I'd be so lucky to get in there, they have some amazing work in there.
But dont ask and you dont get :ibiggrin:

Really?? Well that's bargainous, frankly. I will count me pennies on payday and get back to you :iyes:

Morph is approx Approx 12"x35" and Cobble is approx Aprrox 12"x28".

I am always open to offers whitedog, or trades of some sort.

Namely I'm after furniture, and things to furnish a flat, be it a rug, or some other artwork.

But money is also good :Wink3:

And dock - I'm not famous, just a art degree drop-out!
I've never sold anything before - so to start off small and rise prices when/if my popularity grows seems like a good idea to me :Smile3:

Back