My paintings.

wow yeh these are wicked!! really really like them! :Grin:
I want to buy one now too... can totally see one hanging on our living room wall... :wub:

I think I need to do some more paintings this weekend :ilol:

Cheers for the lovely comments guys :Smile3:

I did a new one yesterday.
Was expecting it to come out rubbish as I havn't painted properly in a good couple of months, but actually is one of my favourite ones so far, and ended up all rainbowy and lovely completely by accident :Grin:

Rainbow_by_aimee_spoons_possoms.jpg

I did a new one yesterday.
Was expecting it to come out rubbish as I havn't painted properly in a good couple of months, but actually is one of my favourite ones so far, and ended up all rainbowy and lovely completely by accident :Grin:

That's lerrrvly. Your style kinda reminds me of batik stuff.

Indeedy, and a little editing with brightness and contrast to make the colours as true to real life as possible.

From what distance? I've always found things come out a little less-than square (or rectangular)...

Um..far away enough that the edges arnt clipped off. Then its just cropped.

What do you mean things come out little less than square? *baffled*

Ah, ok, confusing - but I think I get what you mean from the diagram.
Looking all concave yeh?

Never had that problem, or not that I've noticed anyway.

Try a higher resoloution, from further away maybe?

It's a good job I don't have much call to be photographing square, flat things! :Smile3:

Btw, I think Teal is my favourite too.

Fantastic!

I'm open to comissions as well, so if anybody has any colour combinations they want to see let me know!

Just been to view a superb flat today that I'm going to nab up before anybody else gets it so need all the extra cash I can get at the mo :Wink3:

Back