===This is UNACCEPTABLE===

Pleiadian

Forum Member
Reaction score
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3b3_1230864719

The massacre of the palestinian people goes on.

These are disturbing images that they talk themselves.
The Israeli aparthaid is commiting genocide at the moment. How can someone do such a thing.??.. The most heavily tranced country of the world is butchering and destroying one of the most oppressed ethinc group in the world, making them refugees in their own country.

We should all wake up to this and be informed why this is happening...

I was opening this thread btw.
The SUSPECT that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction was enough to intervene for more than a couple of countries.
I bet anything that in front of THIS the international community will just spectate.
Today there has been a protest that arrived at Trafalgar,somebody was there?

I havent bought anything Israeli - music or any other product for years

If I can think of another way of boycotting them I would immediately

What else do we do - engage them in violence perhaps?

Truly, truly tragic...

israel-palestine_map.jpg

(i cant profess to know much about the situation, but this map always scares me. I realise that it is dated but when looking at it now and taking into consideration the disgusting actions which are now taking place it seems to have significance)

I havent bought anything Israeli - music or any other product for years

If I can think of another way of boycotting them I would immediately

What else do we do - engage them in violence perhaps?

As you all know isratrance has banned all these kinds of conversations...
Maybe a coordinated and repeat posting in their forums could actually put a message through..

As you all know isratrance has banned all these kinds of conversations...
Maybe a coordinated and repeat posting in their forums could actually put a message through..

That's a dumb idea, don't even think of organising it from here or you'll permanently lose your right to post here. All that will come of it is you being banned from both forums. Isratrance have their policies regarding political discussions for good reasons of their own, because it's meant to be about the music and a haven from the outside world.

I agree that what is going on over there now is utterly unacceptable and abhorrent to anybody with even half a brain, but aim your anger where it can make a difference, not at a music forum.

/mod hat off

i take it everyone posting in this thread completely agrees with the invasions of iraq and afghanistan?

perhaps we should boycott ourselves and stop buying UK music or posting in the UK forums. after all, this country has a fuckload of blood on its hands. more than israel. more than america...

oh wait, i forgot - turns out the actions of a country's government aren't representative of the feelings of its entire population.... 8)

edit:

I agree that what is going on over there now is utterly unacceptable and abhorrent to anybody with even half a brain, but aim your anger where it can make a difference, not at a music forum.

100% agreed...

i take it everyone posting in this thread completely agrees with the invasions of iraq and afghanistan?

I'll admit that I know nothing of the Israeli/Palestinian arguament.....
But yes, as you know, I am ''pro'' UK troops in Iraq and Afhanistan (as well as all the UKs other overseas conflicts)
I cant find offical figures, but I know for a fact (and from experience), that the UK has troops on all continents. And with good cause.

As with all arguaments regarding war.....ALL you need to know, is that someone who knows more than you will ever know, has already made the call......

Not agreed.
Your anger will NEVER make a difference.
(as hinted at in my post above) - If you are deluded enough to think you have a better/bigger overview of the global forces in charge of all this, then you need help.
You are just a pawn, as am I.

I know for a fact (and from experience), that the UK has troops on all continents. And with good cause.

As with all arguaments regarding war.....ALL you need to know, is that someone who knows more than you will ever know, has already made the call......

You seem to be saying that you inherently trust the British government to do the "right" thing in terms of international "defense" (as we all know, offense is the most effective form of defense, especially if it's pre-emptive... and you have the upper hand anyway).

Well, I guess that's fine if it doens't make you at all uncomfortable to sitting safely in your house with food, electricity, water, etc.. as the British Government, acting on your behalf, interferes with other soverign countries, destabilizing those it doesn't like, selling arms to those it does, and generally fucking over anyone it can for the sake of its arms and other industries.

I'll admit that I know nothing of the Israeli/Palestinian arguament.....
But yes, as you know, I am ''pro'' UK troops in Iraq and Afhanistan (as well as all the UKs other overseas conflicts)
I cant find offical figures, but I know for a fact (and from experience), that the UK has troops on all continents. And with good cause.

If you want to know about the palestinian argument check the link i have posted above , the second one...
If you start being aware of what is happening and why is it happening you might change your mind... in fact any thinking person would....
What about the opium wars that Britain waged against China in order to control the opium, not for preventing people from smoking it , but for selling it to them... What about the immediate intervention of British troops in Greece after WWII in order to prevent them from becoming "communists" ??? And so on...there are so many incidents... History teaches a lot and we need to read it and study it in order to know how we got here and dont hide behind empty arguments about race or industrial/technological superiority.. these are for the naive...

@ Aeon - I eat only food sourced from non-fighting countries and wont play anything but mongolian throat gurgling as they seem fairly innocuous on the war fighting front since they got rid of Ghengis Khan

@ nanook what happened to rastafarians only supporting war against the white man then?

You seem to be saying that you inherently trust the British government to do the "right" thing in terms of international "defense" (as we all know, offense is the most effective form of defense, especially if it's pre-emptive... and you have the upper hand anyway).

Well, I guess that's fine if it doens't make you at all uncomfortable to sitting safely in your house with food, electricity, water, etc.. as the British Government, acting on your behalf, interferes with other soverign countries, destabilizing those it doesn't like, selling arms to those it does, and generally fucking over anyone it can for the sake of its arms and other industries.

Well said

War is a tragedy, and a failure of human ingenuity imho...

Mostly it is fought by younger men, commanded by old men, and
it is the women and children who suffer the most.

Peace is the only solution worth striving for.

Man, this shit is tiring. When will it cease. Just feel for the people on the front line of it all. Where ever when ever. FFS
PEACE
Nanook; really?

Back