===This is UNACCEPTABLE===

Ok theres to much to read for me to hold back i will read the entire thread but im up to page 2... lol

Anyway first to the people who said just get on with shit theres fuck all u can do about it etc thats a bad attitude to have imo... discussing this shit really helps, raises awareness, generates new ideas and possible solutions, and puts the current world state into perspective.

From what I can gather theres sum sort of war going on over there, which means the people fighting it are either doing this for money or sum sort of gain.. or they have a primative inteligence..

Either way its a problem I guess. War is tragic, wrong and pointless once you reach a certain level of inteligence, unless someone reaches the same level but doesnt care about people and is willing to commit genocide for personal gain.

The innocent must be protected, but more important, these people cannot be allowed to ruin our planet, do you think israel will stop once they win the war? Wtf is going on, the way i see it is i am part of a techno-drug-cyber punk generation, and i like it and i want us to be the dominant force in the world.

We have to do somethint about this, and we do have the power, and psytrance holds the key. have you seen a picture of a molecule, basically its like this, take an event, any event lets say for example someone trips on a tin can and falls down the stairs. Ok now you can trace all the events that led up to this one, i.e somone buying a can of coke from the shop.. that person feeling thirsty, and theres a lot of other factors involved...

So now, you think of a goal, say ending the war in israel, all you have to do is figure out a chain of events that will lead to the goal, and trigger the chain of events, it could lead to sumthing totally unrelated... like a delayed train or sumthing...

This crap is easier said than done i agree, im kinda frustrated as i have no official power in the world, and now im trying to reach out to the ones that do, like that guy who owns virgin im planning on emailing him and sugesting he ploughs his money into space travel research...

UN admits Israel did not bomb school.

In response to alleged militant gunfire coming from beside the school, the IDF carried out a artillery attack that the UN and several NGOs say killed 42, 41 of them civilians, and that according to the IDF killed 9 Hamas militants and 3 noncombatants.[2][3][4][5][6][7] In the last week of January, the UN explicitly clarified that no deaths occurred within the building itself that and that the rounds struck the street outside the school, a "clerical error" in its reports had previously stated otherwise.[8]

so instead of 'Israel bombs UN school, killing 43', the truth was 'Israel bombs street, kills 3'.

a small difference in a conflict which killed 1,500 people; and 3 unnecessary deaths are to be deplored.

but have a look back at the coverage of the event. now compare the coverage of the UNRWA's admission that they'd lied.

the first casualty of war is always truth, isn't it? particularly when certain media sources are happy to rely on Hamas (!) for information. i wouldn't trust them any more than i'd trust the IDF's public relations goons. but when it comes to Israel, you just pick the highest number and go with that...

Back