Top 10 amaturish party mistakes

wills

Junior Members
Reaction score
im just setting the ball rolling here

1) the first time error. usually linked to a conversation that goes something like this :-
"er scuse me dude do you happen to have any acid"
"no, i've got some 3pFI zin tho" (or any other substance i've never heard of)
"oh....cool, how much for a.......?"
"5er for half a g"
"wicked, cheers dude, thanks a lot"
"enjoy it"
it, a fine beige powder of unknown strength to lick/sniff/burn/rub into my eyes in who knows what quantities (but i aint calling frank to ask, he's not too helpful with the REALLY important questions)
give it a dab a sniff a toke and a rub just to make sure, lie on my back and wonder why ALL the stars are shooting, tiny bolts of light, at each other. wicked.

or nothing happens, this mistakes a bit of a lottery, anyone got any more? :unsure:

wills said:
im just setting the ball rolling here

1) the first time error. usually linked to a conversation that goes something like this :-
"er scuse me dude do you happen to have any acid"
"no, i've got some 3pFI zin tho" (or any other substance i've never heard of)
"oh....cool, how much for a.......?"
"5er for half a g"
"wicked, cheers dude, thanks a lot"
"enjoy it"
it, a fine beige powder of unknown strength to lick/sniff/burn/rub into my eyes in who knows what quantities (but i aint calling frank to ask, he's not too helpful with the REALLY important questions)
give it a dab a sniff a toke and a rub just to make sure, lie on my back and wonder why ALL the stars are shooting, tiny bolts of light, at each other. wicked.

or nothing happens, this mistakes a bit of a lottery, anyone got any more? :unsure:

letting you drive home after making the mistake mentioned above

Oooo! acid and woods at night. WHY GO IN? why do i always go in?!? spiders webs, those little branches that always seem to be at eye level but u NEVER see coming, the confusion, the noises - rustling, scuttling, creaking, shreking. the music getting quieter and quieter, breathing getting louder, heart beating faster, freindly faces getting further and further away. there is no way out without going through, wheres my phone, when exactly did it run out of battery? whats that noise, whats that shape that just stalked slowly in front of me, where did that breeze come from, follow the song, follow the lights.

I think the reason i go in is that i know when i get out ill have the best dance ever and know the first human i see will never know how much i love them for that moment.

cant actually wait to do it again.

Stranger: "Anyone want any pills? Pills, anyone?"
Me: (newbie) "Er... yeah, go on then, what are they?"
Stranger: "They're Indian mate... made in Goa."
Me: (impressed) "Sounds great, I'll take one. How much?"
Stranger: "£15." (This is back in 1994 - Cripps Barn, actually. When it comes to the prices of drugs you youngsters don't know you're born, quite honestly.)

Absolutely no effect.

Not a sausage.

"Indian E"... I should have known...

wills said:
I think the reason i go in is that i know when i get out ill have the best dance ever and know the first human i see will never know how much i love them for that moment.

Plus the fact that when at an outdoor party, you can hardly go for a shit in the middle of the dancefloor...

snorted a pill that was cut with baby powder, I didn't say anything till my mate had snorted her line.. then said 'my nose smells like a freshly powered babies arse' she agreed..

j_s said:
Plus the fact that when at an outdoor party, you can hardly go for a shit in the middle of the dancefloor...

Bet you could!

It's England, everyone would be too embarrassed to say anything :tongue1:
("I say that's not on, someone ought to do something about that ...")

Back