Anyone seen Brian

Drat Mafia

Total Member
Reaction score
Havn't seen Brian fro days, infact ever since The Little Green Planet. I blame Gus his birthday and mostly his PUNCH!!! :tongue1:

Brian is in India. Im sure of it, I sure him walking down a dirty alleyway with a bloke called bob. But Brian has had many technical hitches in the last few days and is trying to regain his character. From what i know he mentioned going to the Kullu and Parvati to get much more lost than ever before. Viva Brian and Viva India. Tofu xx

Brian is in India. Im sure of it, I sure him walking down a dirty alleyway with a bloke called bob. But Brian has had many technical hitches in the last few days and is trying to regain his character. From what i know he mentioned going to the Kullu and Parvati to get much more lost than ever before. Viva Brian and Viva India. Tofu xx

Ah, is this the earnest Brian who organises peace-chalkings in Trafalgar Square? I haven't got a clue where he is since I saw him two Synergies ago.
Sorry, I thought this was a reference to Brian the Snail in Magic Roundabout as he hung about with stoned rabbits. But you weren't even born then. Or even Brian the artist in "Spaced"? Sorry.
Mum X

this isnt the same brian who is american but says he japanese. probably not.

No no no I'm talking about Sarahs mate Brian, you know Sarah Bellum.

Anyhoo

RIPSKIN YOUR ALIVE!!!!!!!!
great to hear from you sorry I've been turboshite at keeping in touch can't wait to see you boys back in blighty! (burglar)
Le Arse

Back