cdj-200

oops heer we are

Pioneer CDJ 200

"Pioneer announces today (17 January 2005) the release of the CDJ-200. Creating a new standard at this price point for Pro-DJ CD decks, the Pioneer CDJ-200 combines the key elements of Pioneer’s market-proven Professional CDJ players with a host of innovative features such as full-function MP3 playback, Hot Loop, Beat Loop and the unique one button Loop Cutter, for creating loops within loops until the beat has been cut to infinity.

This technical excellence is complemented by a design that’s both visually stunning and DJ friendly – the unit is robust, compact and portable – and a truly affordable price, making it the ideal choice for serious home DJs, bars and other installations where space and budget is limited.
(loving the space aspect HATE those big ones which has precluded me from them and in fact the only thing i miss form them is the loop and accuracy)

The combination of exceptional build quality and advanced features such as full MP3 capability mean Pioneer have succeed in giving DJ’s a durable product, offering a professional solution without the premium price.

The CDJ-200 also has a unique Resume function that takes effect if a CD is ejected accidentally. Once the DJ re-inserts the disc, it automatically starts playing from exactly the point where it stopped. ****************** for frank and jon :Wink3: not that you';d ever do it again :wub:

The unit has a Digital Out socket too, so that all of the digital features available in DJ Mode can be carried over to a connected digital environment, as well as a headphone jack (with volume control) which allows the DJ to monitor a CD without connecting the Pioneer CDJ-200 to a mixer or external amplifier. "

hurrah accuracy 0.02% :Grin: :Grin: :Grin: :Grin: :Grin:

Key Features:
Full MP3 Capability
100 mm Jog Wheel
Hot Loop
Cue/Loop Memory
4 Beat Auto Loop
Loop Cutter
Master Tempo
Real Time Cue
Auto Cue
Digital Out
Manual Cue
Auto BPM Counter
Pitch Bend
Pause
Track Search
Text mode
MP3 Folder Search
CD Text
Oil dampened suspension
Fader Start
Supports CD-R & CD-RW discs
Tempo +/-6 (0.02%), +/-10 (0.05%),
+/- 16 (0.05%)
Bright Dot-matrix Display with Scrolling Text
Headphone Out + Volume Adjust
Real Time Seamless Loop
Quick slot load with blue LED
Digital Jog Break Effects (ZIP, JET & WAH)

yippeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

pair = 800 :sob:

800 for a pair? hmmmmm .... they sound taaasty !!!

have to agree the loop functions and the greater 0.02 Accuracy ......... drool .....

One of my cd100's is pretty much f***ked anyway ...... maybe I just get one at a time .... hmmmmm

thanks for the specs there cyhtg !!

OK, seen em for 769 quid for the pair :Wink3:

are the loop functions really that important?

(and why?)

if your looking to get yer decks for the best possible price shop around and find all those places that state that they'll beat/match (no pun intended) any price....then start playing em all off against each other.....you have to be patient but it worked for me :Smile3:

oooooooo pretty!

Just have to wait a few years till they end up on ebay

ahhh just found them on american ebay, around £385 for a pair of cdj 200's!
Fuck knows what the shipping is but im sure its not £400 to make it the same price as here!

Back