Chromed Nord Modular For Sale

Zen Cat

Shizzle to the Nizzle
Reaction score
100_0501.JPG

Bought it off ebay and the previous owner had painted it blue.

Looked awful, so on a whim I had it chromed.

Now looks ace.

Works a treat and sounds great, but I'm not advanced enough to be able to spend time on modular synthesis.

The labels were obviously obscured when it was first painted, but the manual explains what the dials and buttons do. They're fairly straighforward anyway and all the led's are still bright and were not affected by the paint/ chrome jobs.

Can also print out mini seethrough labels for the dials and buttons at work if desired.

Comes with manual, MIDI cables and software.

£400. I would also consider a trade.

Hmmmm.... <considers offer>

No. But I would consider trading it for something! :iyes:

Not bits of string though.

Or pebbles.

Um... an Akai S1100 sampler with 10MB RAM and FX option?
Modified Yamaha CS15 analog synth (needs attention)?
Korg DW6000 hybrid synth?
Need any mixing or mastering or editing or sound restoration doing?

Any combination of the above?

<ever hopeful>

Alas I don't need any of the synths or the Akai. I recently sold my Akai S1000 because I never used it!

The mixing, mastering and editing would definitely come in handy, but then I'd be left without a keyboard - at the moment I'm using it as my MIDI controller. Ideally I'd do a part exchange for a dedicated MIDI controller keyboard like the M-Audio range and some cash....

The Nord Modular is now in the possession of the right honourable Mr Colin OOOD.
So next time you're watching him play a live show and your retinas are fried to a crisp by the stage lights bouncing off a mysteriously reflective surface, you'll know why.

:Smile3:

i dunno. psytrance artistes these days. one small hint of success it's all "bling dis" and "bling dat" and the next thing you know they've given their 8-channel mackie pneumatic suspension :Wink3:

colin, i've heard rumours that you are going to be hosting a program on the new tv station run by the synergy project (and owned by rupert murdoch) called "pimp my studio", and you're going to turn your dreads into corn rows.

Back