Forum Meetup?

Froglicka

Forum Member
Reaction score
A few years ago I suggested that the forum members all get together and have a meet up... and it actually happened! ....Only I never went :Sad:! Anyway, I'm in a better position to do it myself now - I'm a few weeks away from having a driving license and a van, so would love it if we could do this again?

Last time everyone chipped in, taking various studio equipment, and everyone just bounced off each other learning new things!

I'm not a great contributer to the forum but if this could happen again then that would be wicked! Alternatively, if anyone wanted to meet up for smaller collaborations or whatever then I'd be game. Theres only so much you can learn from the internet, its best to learn from each other right? I live in Scarborough (quite out of the way) but I'm well connected here, if this happened before the end of August theres potential I could accomodate up to 20 people where I live.

Does this have potential or?

Live in London meself, so couldn't go, but what a nice idea. Do you supply the frogs to lick or does one bring ones own?

I think it should be an annual thing. if there is enough interest then could we not have meet ups for different areas. East, West, South, North regions so that those who can't justify the cost of travel across the county still have a chance of tacking part at one of them and those who have the cash and enjoy them can toddle along to every one if they so choose.

I'd be willing to travel, I have a PA system I could bring if we wanted to test mixes on that too haha :Smile3:! I'll order some Australian Cane Toads in especially!

sounds like a fun idea, not a wealthy person by any means so travel is limited but will keep watch on this thread to see what people are planning x

Yes its about time and perfect as I return from Thailand end of April.

The last one was in a barn in the Wiltshire area, cant remember the name of the place but it was a great venue and not too expensive if i recall.

It was very good and loads of peeps turned up although i simply got pissed for the whole time.

I agree it should be every year and somewhere different each time to accommodate everyone.

I am also looking for somewhere to live in the Bristol area preferably not in the city and a detached place would be awesome :Smile3: so if anyone knows anywhere let me know.

Also my main reason for moving to Bristol is to collaborate with as many psy people as possible and if my plans go as i expect them to i may very well be building a proper high end studio which will be available for collabs and the like.

YES. I'm really gutted that I missed out on the last one! Would fucking love to participate in the next one, if indeed it does happen. :Smile3:

Well I think that it makes sense to do it there when ever we do a south / west get together as it's has the proof of the pudding so to speak.

Dan I'm not sure its a good idea you go.

People might play psy other than dark forest 'whatever' psy.

Just want you to be OK.

Hahahahahhah. When I wrote my last post, I actually had a sneaky "I'm going to corrupt this session by forcing dark/forest/hi-tech onto everyone" thought. :Wink3:

Back