Greetings psychedelic nutterz

jonnybee

Psychedelic trev
Reaction score
HiHi ladies an gents. anyone ere like acid techno?? best psy trance albums i bought recently, Dissociactive-Blockout, Psyfactor-Evil Inside. Anyone else like this full on, mental, trippy style of psytrance? reccomend anything? Best nights I went to were Liquid Connective in Kent outdoors a few years ago and tribe of frogin bris, cant wait 4 the upcoming night. peace:ismile:

welcome to the forum johnybee
tribe of bobs are lots of fun in brizzzle...
can't wait for next weeks one
wahoooo!!!
*bounce*
:happy: Liz

Thanks guys, glad to be here. may get a photo up soon of me doing my stupid inbred hick face. or not. anyway nights at the swan are always good, can't wait, gonna dance 8 hours straight! thanks for the replies, good to know psychedelic e-friends are out there. big love

how do jonnybee?. I must say i'm leaning towards the metal side trippy style of psytrance make a refreshing change.

Anyone like any of the CD albums from Nano Records? cant get the mp3 samples on my cpu. I reckon theres a lot of good stuff coming out of Russia at the mo, real full on nasty banging psytrance. I'd be grateful of any suggestions for amazing albums that i should and must have. spose there wouldnt b enough space 4 that. bought Trinitrix "aspeclaria" the other day and like it :Smile3:

Here's some stuff I would recommend, same as the "What you'd like to see at Glade "thread:

Well, for starters: Texas Faggot, Twisted System, Phyx, Menog, Shift, Neuromotor, Lemurians, PsySex, Panick, Catla, Azax Syndrom, Derango, Suria, Exaile, Audialize, Absolum, RAM, Digital Talk, Rastaliens, Mexican Trance Mafia, Slug, Cosmo Chaos, Scatterbrain, CPU, Tube, Xatrix, Psychotic Micro, Kindzadza, Safi Connection, Parasense, Freaking, Fungus Funk, Scorb, Dark Psy, The Nommos.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

nice one. obviously heard of a few of those, but my wisdom is a mere pittence compared to ur wealth of knowledge!!! cheers fil :iwink:

Back