hello! and a bit about me...

cuss

Junior Members
Reaction score
just thought i'd say hello as everyone seems so nice. after a brief flirt with dance when i was younger, its been absent from my life for quite a while and i always thought something was missing... then one night i went to Cabbage in leeds and it felt like coming home! :Smile3: so just getting into the whole scene at the mo, and im desperate to get hold of glade tickets, can't wait!
:peace: x

thanks guys, im currently on the 'aquire glade tickets' mission so will let you know if i succeed. i've been suppressing my urge to go to wilkinsons and buying everything needed for glade as suggested by this site!!! think i should wait until i actually have a ticket....
ok will let you know if i'm gonna see you all there :party2:
:shrooms: xxxx

Hi Cuss!

Apparently there are another 1000 available tickets for Glade, so you should be in luck!

Welcome by the way:p

Hi cuss......have been to Cabbage loads over the years....tis a good place to discover psy..........enjoy the forum.....oh and by the way there has been another 1000 tickets for Glade been put on sale :Smile3:

hi peeps, am just sorting out payment for my ticket now, quite difficult when my purse an cards were stolen from a unity day fundraiser!(leeds thing!) cant believe the extra 1000 tickets! however i'm buying mine off a guy who befor that annoucement was going to sell to me for a friendly price. so im giving back the favour and buying from him instead of glade so that he doesn't lose out. :p
what a palaver! but it will be worth it when we're all there, and the megahexzebo thing? sounds great but a bit daunting! and i'll have to persuede the others as well. think we'll just come visit!?
cheers guys :shrooms: x

Back