Hi From Nomis

nomis

bumbalumba cruiser
Reaction score
Hellloeee...

Just added myself to this great forum...
I produce psytrance 'not the typical danish minimal style' but more international style.
Have been producing a couple of years

Write me if u want my help, exchange sounds or whatever

:mushrooms:

welcome nomis. what 'international' style stimulates you?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (psycosis @ Mar 11 2004, 01:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> welcome nomis. what 'international' style stimulates you? [/quote:49a6c19429]
Thank you and sorry for the late answer......

Well... hehe... hard question to answer but anything that builds up on more than the drums... sesto sento, logic bomb, hux flux, gms...
and anybody who dares to experiment... infected mushroom, Simon posford, parasense....

What i mean is, 'minimal' stuff like son kite and the new xv kilist album dont turn me on... I have great respect for whatever anybody likes, i just get bored after about ½ hour.....
There's really alot of this style around here, so im moving in another direction, i love to hear a sound gettin fully twisted around so thats what i try to do...

hope that answers your question??

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skenkl @ Mar 11 2004, 02:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> :welcome: Noris, you shld stick some stuff on the media/production section, be wicked to hear clip from your tunes!! [/quote:e4a32cf110]
I'm planning that... i am in the middle of setting up my "studio" and when i get the network cables down there it should happen..... thanks for the interest :Grin:

btw: it's "Nomis".....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nomis @ Mar 15 2004, 10:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
btw: it's "Nomis"..... [/quote:0199acc760]
Sorry mate :lmao:

Back