howdy-diddly

ooooooo arrrrrrr what a fine scottish specimen have we here!! :wub: :hehe: :lol:

show us yer sporren (sp?) and jangle your janglies! :drinking:

:hihug:

grokit23 said:
Hello again Hamish, :Smile3:

Welcome to life in your own name. :Wink3:

aye. tis very liberating. i can confidently wander over wee burns tootling me bagpipes!

:tongue1:

yikes :huh: dinna mean to tell anyone bout that...

ah well, no secrets here! :tongue1:

*wanders of humming flower of scotland*

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

I have spent the last 15 minutes trying to upload that lovely picture of you Hamish together with your Cenobyte posse, in full Pinhead outfit...

bender, i tink i have seen enough of your 'pictures' to last me a lifetime

deathmetal... :no:

what i want to know is where you find these images, what possesses you to look for them, what deep-seated emotional scars have you that brings these characteristics out??

why??

:lol1:

one more thing grokit23...

'scotland the brave'

*do-dee-da-dum-dum-do-de...*

what i want to know is where you find these images, what possesses you to look for them, what deep-seated emotional scars have you that brings these characteristics out??

why??

stress from his bird i reckon :unsure:

aaahhh...

yes, i have heard words about this lady... along the lines off 'straw hat', 'spliff in one hand', 'vodka in the other'.

she sounds like right hard work!! :P

Hey Hamish

hey Hamish my name is emma and I am from leeds. I am glad you have given in to your inner psy feelings. Just wondered are you going to the West Indian Centre for the crystal thingy. I am a fan of Cabbage and love the place.

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

:bananada: :bananada:

hamish said:
bender, i tink i have seen enough of your 'pictures' to last me a lifetime

deathmetal... :no:

why??

:lol1:

Better on Psyforum than on the street with a hacksaw dont you think?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
:?

As for the lady in question, "hard work" is a severe understatement..
:dancey:

I blame the schools.

Hey Hamish

HnF said:
hey Hamish my name is emma and I am from leeds. I am glad you have given in to your inner psy feelings. Just wondered are you going to the West Indian Centre for the crystal thingy. I am a fan of Cabbage and love the place.

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

:bananada: :bananada:

hello emma! nice to meet you in a forum-ee kinda way. more psy trance fans in leeds, brilliant!! :speaker:
i might have to pop in to the windy centre for crystal yamantaka. t'would be a pity if i didn't, i'm one of the organisers!! hopefully meet you soon (properly!). on the cabbage dance floor perhaps??

x

Back