india bags

squinkysaurus

Mmmemmber
Reaction score
i have some lovely lovely handmade lovely bags frsh from my travels in INDIA. you can see individual detailed pictures of em at psypix here. they are oh so lovely, as you can see by the pictures i took of them on my lawn. im sellin em for a tenner each...was gonna do it on ebay but it so complicated :huh: n it costs money. give this a go first. im at indigo children n the chillathon n sacred bull over the next few weeks, if you want me to bring em i will, or i can post em. they are lovely aren't they?

squinkysaurus said:
i have some lovely lovely handmade lovely bags frsh from my travels in INDIA. they are oh so lovely, as you can see by these pictures i took of them on my lawn. im sellin em for a tenner each...was gonna do it on ebay but it so complicated :huh: n it costs money. give this a go first. im at indigo children n the chillathon n sacred bull over the next few weeks, if you want me to bring em i will, or i can post em. they are lovely aren't they?

bet they cost ye like, 20p :Wink3:

aye, they are beautiful though :wub:

Yeah but you can get them alot cheaper than 10 quid in Camden.

:Sad: oh no......how much do they sell em for in camden?

guess ill have to change my plans then.....anyone got a birthday comn up?

squinkysaurus said:
mm a quid or two each..plus hefty postage which i hadn't reckoned on. mm aren't they lovely

but i thought you said you got them on your travels so wouldnt include postage ?

I got one similar in Greenwich Village in Brighton for £4 :Smile3: they are lovely but i think £10 is a tad excessive

or is that just me :/

india was the first place on my travels so i sent em back so as not to have to take em through thailand n australia...
didn't realise they were bein sold for so cheap in the uk, guess im gonna give em all away and become oh-so-popular with my female friends

Maybe the middle way approach and sell them to your friends for a fiver. How big are they?

Actually No it isn't oli....It's a thread about economics and trading....:Wink3: :p

squinkysaurus said:
india was the first place on my travels so i sent em back so as not to have to take em through thailand n australia...
didn't realise they were bein sold for so cheap in the uk, guess im gonna give em all away and become oh-so-popular with my female friends

:Smile3:

maybe you'll get some some *twittwoo* :iheyhey:

:Grin:

Back