Mescaline

psyedgi

yellow magnetic fab human
Reaction score
Hi everybody

I have a few wood artcrafts from Mexico I'd like to sell.

This pieces were made by Huichol people which are a Mexican tribe that represent stories and mescaline visions on some artcrafts. Huichols live in the mountains in the middle west
of the country and their culture is still preserved from centuries.

If you look carefully in the pieces you will find wolves, coyotes, flowers, arrows, eagles, candles, scorpions, serpents, hawks, pumas, fire, the sun, the moon, etc..

the meaning of some simbols can be found in http://peyote.com/jonstef/huichol.htm
and other links if you google it :Wink3:

blue_jaguar.jpg

i used a cd to have a size reference

yellow_jaguar.jpg

box.jpg

cruz.jpg

gourd.jpg

Mascaras.jpg

If anyone is interested oin this and other goods please send me a pm

cheers

CariFairy said:
wow!!!

me like it reminds me of my favourite kind of lizard

which one? my sister loves lizards, reptiles anphibes and all that too

by the way i forgot something

here you are..

Serpientes.jpg

that and my little idris :wub:

who is no longer in my care sadly due to unforseen bullshit :Sad: but the love is still here

Ruskin said:
that apple box thing is quality!

yep is from a plant, long time ago people used to carry water
but im afraid it is gone :Sad:
also one of the masks one snakie and maybe the rainbow jaguar today

CariFairy said:
oh and this is my favourite kind of reptile :Smile3:

picaso2.jpg

kool
looks like never stops to amaze you when it changes colors

did the other scape or idnot better ask :iconfused

ehehe

when my mum had an operation she couldnt look after him while i was at school :Sad: so she gave him away and the people lied and didnt tell us where he was and we think they sold him to a pet shop for a couple of hundred quid him being a fully grown adult iguana i had since i was real young

i miss him so much.... :Sad:

sorry to hear that

:Sad:

hope la iguana is doing well in a confy place

They really are amazing. I'm really glad I bought the rainbow jaguar head the other day, thanks Psyedgi! Hope I haven't disapointed anyone else who was interested in it, but there are some other nice ones there too and I highly recommend following up if you're interested! Theyre actually small beads stuck with wax onto wooden carvings, which must take a long time, so definitely worth the price. Also, of course their relationship to peyote visions is fascinating! :iwink:

Im afraid you have dissapointed some others heheh!

but someone had to be the lucky one :ilol: wait to see them when you are tripping, all of them have special shine :Grin:

RedZebra said:
They really are amazing. I'm really glad I bought the rainbow jaguar head the other day, thanks Psyedgi! Hope I haven't disapointed anyone else who was interested in it, but there are some other nice ones there too and I highly recommend following up if you're interested! Theyre actually small beads stuck with wax onto wooden carvings, which must take a long time, so definitely worth the price. Also, of course their relationship to peyote visions is fascinating! :iwink:

Back