new "rave" law

parafiend

Junior Members
Reaction score
was reading a small article in a newspaper recently that said there is a new health and safety law that was brought in recently that stops the police from shutting down a party until i think it was at least 7am, really interested to see if theres any foundation to this and if it can help out the free party scene in any way, but am curious if anyone else can find anything else about this.
have trawled the internet and can't find anything as yet.

There was a thread on this a few weeks ago on here I think.... not sure if it was found out to be true or not but it does seem to fit with how parties never get stopped till the morning usually!

Still a bit rubbish tho IMO as its at around 7am when it starts getting good lol.

the rozzers probably had to do a risk assessment on this, i think this is because they dont want buzzzed up people driving about the countryside/city i think they would rather they come back down to earth a little first !!

In my experience the local plods, who are generally very amiable, tend to turn up and check all is well and deliver a deadline of later in the morning.. 'just get it all cleaned up by 10'' or thereabouts.
This may pre date the 'new rave law ' tho, as to be honest i haven't been to an outdoor free bash for a while.

Back