Producer verbal battles (8 mile style)! Round one!

BeatNik

DJohn Mustard Project
Reaction score
Right - Imagine you are killar producer of the psychotrance kind - and you have met another killah producer of the pyschidalic music!

You have a verbal battle to ssee who makes the most killar music - but how you going to win... what is the secret of the stomping baba?

Here included are exerpts from a previous battle betweenn mysterious killar prodcer killa B (myself) and Nom for you all to get the Jist!11!!1

For example: KillaB vs. Nom Emory:

"my bassline is so low it is 19hz killlaaaaaaa"

"my percussion is so slamming its 1:60 ratio on skazicompress"

"My singing so killa it make cats come from neighbourhood to sing backing song!11!!"

"my guitar dist so killlaa driving it need steinberg make new VST Octofuzz!! with double powaH!"

"Hey baba... my bassline is so highpass out it make like it had 8 bongs!!"

Now I hand it over to you...
Who is most verbal killar?!

Basically just tell me how good your tracks are in a "killar" fashion :P

(please forgive the above post hehe :Grin:)

Yo mama
tranceist1ce.jpg

My drian pipe is also bigger than yours.

hey broo...
tha reverb of my drainpipe have longer decay then your one !!1

My kicks cause earthquakes on the moon mate. And my melodies taught the birds how to sing. Stick that in your drian pipe and smoke it you dirty old beatnik.

Just to clarify this is only a game??????

psyfi said:
My kicks cause earthquakes on the moon mate. And my melodies taught the birds how to sing. Stick that in your drian pipe and smoke it you dirty old beatnik.
Smok Shillum>?

CariFairy said:
my hi-hat is so tinkly it could beat you in a pissing contes
:ilol:... my squelch bandpass sound, sound so fresh it sound like stepping on trancfloor vomit!!1!

I shit out top choons every secound and infected mushroom want make babies with me. babies. Not to sure what I make of that???? run awayyyyyyy

yeah well my tambourine is so psychedelic it'll morph your mixing desk into a malt-loaf

I twiddle more knobs than any one on the internet. Dam this is really starting to back fire on me.

You watch your mouth or I will get my aural exciter & optical big bottom out. That will smash you tiny tambourine to bits
http://www.aphex.com/204.htm best name of any hardware I've ever seen.
It' on my list you know so watch out.

yeah, well, you forgot about my magical marimba of steel - it cuts through electronica like a knife through melty, soft, insignificant butter- butter you might want to use on your anus to lubricate it, ready for getting FUCKED by my marimba!!!!

:Grin::Grin::Grin:

My word I usualy have to pay by the minuet for that kind of talk. I see your magical marimba and raise you pair of enchanted maracas.

didnt you get the pun? and that like, it was... pffft if i was a boy i wouldnt get this sort of muttermuttergrumble

*Withdraws large instrument case*

*Opens it...*

*Assembles large hollow tubular piece of equipment*

None of you can even begin to face the might of the bassoon bazoonka...

BeatNik said:
*Withdraws large instrument case*

*Opens it...*

*Assembles large hollow tubular piece of equipment*

None of you can even begin to face the might of the bassoon bazoonka...

well, it retort i stop even trying to play my mystical viola of intense proportions with sharpened sticky thing, and proceed to use the strings to fire the sticky thing at you crossbow style! fwahahaha!

my low end frequencies are so subliminal that they cause women to orgasm and other producers to vomit.

dude...you gotta make that plug in......go on.

Back