Progressive tunes

damion

Pound Shop Alex Petridis
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
4
Location
what in tintern abbey are you talking about?
I'll recommend Urban Legends on Tribal Visions till i'm blue in the face -- not a duff track on there.

linky linky...
 

FlameBoy

Member
Messages
629
Reaction score
0
Location
Oxford
Buzzmonx - Toms 'n Jerry

Its has quite a house-y feel to it, but I rather like that
 

sunshinesam

.............
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Location
Brighton
def check antix, freq, phony orpants, frogacult, infact all iboga records albums and comps are pretty damn good. Their new compilation playground is awsome, check out tunes 1 and 5, my two favourite tunes at the mo. ooo and check out buzzmonx and all plusqualm records stuff.
look out for psyless groove and emok material later this year[/quote]
 

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Messages
13,111
Reaction score
1,003
If you can get it, 'Headcleaner' by Atmos on Spiral Trax Records, absolute classic :Wink3: :clubjump: :shrooms: :drinking: :peace:
 

psinology

Senior Member
Messages
1,002
Reaction score
0
Location
Shanghigh
sunshinesam said:
def check antix, freq, phony orpants, frogacult, infact all iboga records albums and comps are pretty damn good
[/quote]

Flow records also.

Listening to Sonic Cube at the mo, also pretty tasty. :Smile3:
 

Goz

Psy-Richard
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Messages
8,363
Reaction score
980
Location
Oxford
FlameBoy said:
Buzzmonx - Toms 'n Jerry

Its has quite a house-y feel to it, but I rather like that

One of my favourite albums of recent! :Grin:

Have to recommend Widescreen out on Plusquam as well ... quite old but really good :Smile3:

Also been getting back into Yumade and Spirallianz recently. But would people call that progressive? I sure do :Grin:

:bananada:
 

FlameBoy

Member
Messages
629
Reaction score
0
Location
Oxford
Goz said:
FlameBoy said:
Buzzmonx - Toms 'n Jerry

Its has quite a house-y feel to it, but I rather like that

One of my favourite albums of recent! :Grin:

Yeah, mine too - I actually first heard this when you played it at Tortoise's after a Baraka, so "Nice One Fella" :Smile3:

Goz said:
Have to recommend Widescreen out on Plusquam as well ... quite old but really good :Smile3:

Also been getting back into Yumade and Spirallianz recently. But would people call that progressive? I sure do :Grin:

Will check some of these out...

FlameBoy
 

Goz

Psy-Richard
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Messages
8,363
Reaction score
980
Location
Oxford
FlameBoy said:
Goz said:
Have to recommend Widescreen out on Plusquam as well ... quite old but really good :Smile3:

Also been getting back into Yumade and Spirallianz recently. But would people call that progressive? I sure do :Grin:

Will check some of these out...

Minor warning on Yumade and Spirallianz ... they are not housey. Very much fat rolling basslines and going from 135->145bpm ... so a fair bit faster too :Smile3:

Can't get enough of the stuff though :cool: Must remember to get my Planet BEN CD back off a mate ... Techy shit :jump:

Hmmm actually ... Spirallianz, Planet BEN, Wizzy Noise and Yumade only mix ... that gives me an idea :lol:
 

FlameBoy

Member
Messages
629
Reaction score
0
Location
Oxford
Goz said:
FlameBoy said:
Goz said:
Have to recommend Widescreen out on Plusquam as well ... quite old but really good :Smile3:

Also been getting back into Yumade and Spirallianz recently. But would people call that progressive? I sure do :Grin:

Will check some of these out...

Minor warning on Yumade and Spirallianz ... they are not housey. Very much fat rolling basslines and going from 135->145bpm ... so a fair bit faster too :Smile3:

Can't get enough of the stuff though :cool: Must remember to get my Planet BEN CD back off a mate ... Techy shit :jump:

Hmmm actually ... Spirallianz, Planet BEN, Wizzy Noise and Yumade only mix ... that gives me an idea :lol:

Fat rolling basslines also sounds good :Grin:

Planet BEN are great BTW, have some of their stuff on vinyl, though nothing that recent

FlameBoy
 

Goz

Psy-Richard
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Messages
8,363
Reaction score
980
Location
Oxford
FlameBoy said:
Planet BEN are great BTW, have some of their stuff on vinyl, though nothing that recent

In which case you'll probably like Spirallianz :Smile3: Yumade probably as well ...
 
Top