Psy Deco artist Neil Gibson in UK in December

Neil Gibson

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hello again UK psy freaks
I am looking for opportunities to display my artwork in December before new years. I am going to Switzerland and could be passing through London on my way.
check the website www.neilgibson.ca to see my artwork (featured at the shpongle 3 release party in Bristol this past summer)
Contact me asap for more information.
neilgibson81@yahoo.ca
Neil Gibson

Burt

Forum Member
Reaction score
can't help you with opportunities but just seen your site & your artwork rokks! :iyes:
sub dimensional matrix :badger: & all the drapes are lovely too.. nice one & hope to see eye-to-art at a party soon!

:smilemus:

Jason Frog

Reaction score
i'll second that. stunning artwork painted by a really nice bloke. it was a pleasure working with neil. highly recommend booking neil for your gig.

neil0007.thumb.jpg
neil0009.thumb.jpg
neil0013.thumb.jpg
ray0007.thumb.jpg

floatyhippyflower

Free spirit, lost soul.
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I'm but a minion myself so can't help you with bookings either, however I too would like to complement you on your work. I travelled down to ToF in June and was completely blown away by some of the pieces on display; truly stunning and absolutely perfect for the party.

Best of luck with it all. I could really lose myself in some of those paintings. :Wink3:

Buck_Rogers25

Full Time Geek
Reaction score
I really wish i could have been at the schpongle night just to see your stuff m8, to me it looked better than the music, not that schpongle isnt awesome of course :Smile3:.

Neil Gibson

Junior Members
Reaction score
such nice compliments, thanks everyone!

and thanks to ToF for a wicked party. totally shpongled!

hope to see you all soon!