Top 10 SKUNK,best of 2003

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (martin_e @ Jan 19 2004, 04:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> pollen always wins hands down though! [/quote:86564a0782]
that it does - there seems to have been an abundance of good squidgy fluffable pollen for a while now :Smile3: long may it continue!

I happen to have some gorgeous pollen at the mo that is about as soft and fluffy as it gets....... its almost a powder :smokingrasta:

Bah I havnt found any really good pollen for about 3 years now. Doesnt matter too much as im off to Dam on Friday but it would be nice to be able to get some back home.

:sonne:

vanna broe-- im gonna have to let u lot on a little secret
try G-13 and get back to me on that!! but be warned, use sparce amounts of the stuff- it WILL know your socks off

Jack herer is closely in 2nd place, but not nearly as potent as G-13

Then, the stuff we buy from Gus is quite killer too

earthy!!

Had some great P/haze, and some excellent Orange Blush, but my fave was definitely my mate Dave's lovingly homegrown Bubblegum!!!!

:smokingrasta:

Just finished my last bit of Tutti Frutti, mmmmm. Smells like a Cheese, but with more fruity aromas. Very strong shiat maaan. Three drags and your tripping :Wink3:

goa my broe, where u get that tutti frutti? we been searching hi and lo...
sort us out my china

Lifesaver - gorgeous sweet bubblegum hybrid (home grown organic indoor, matured 2 months) OH YES!!!

Pineapple Punch tastes like pineapple and has one hell of a punch

quite partial to a bit of nice purple haze now and then - reminds me of my youth

Rif pollen - mmmmmmm

And this InCrEdiBle stuff I had in NY... not sure what it was (pretty sure it was 90 - 100% sativa tho - shakey not buddy) but it cost $250 on the half ounce! absolutely sublime crystal clear soaring etc etc etc....

Just spent the weekend smoking some serious amounts of some quality bud in Dam :smokingrasta:

Favourites for the weekend were:
Northern Lights/White Widow classic favourites always nice
Many varieties of pollen :Grin:
Melaca Cream very nice dark/squidy hash
Stella Blue Haze quality draw, tasty to smoke very potent

Winners for the weekend gotta be:

Stella Blue purebreed of the cross above, absolulty gorgeous, tastes delicious extremly potent, current holder of the cannabis cup I think, owners been offered £19,000 for a plant/seed (go to AnyDays coffee shop to find it)
Polm Exteme for any hash/pollen lovers this is the tops, very potent and earthy

My head is in a bit of a mess today :wacko:

:sonne:

Killer topic Rinky.....here we go....

1. - Skunk Fatal (Do I need to say more ???)
2. - White Shark (Do I need to say more ???)
3. - Shiva Haze (Do I need....to go on ???)
4. - Super Silver Haze (I better stop now....)
5. - Master Kush (Can't smoke no more....)

:smokingrasta: :smokingr: :smokingrasta: :smokingr: :smokingrasta: :smokingr: :smokingrasta: :smokingr: :smokingrasta: :smokingr: :smokingrasta: :smokingr:

:bananada: :dlol: :bananada:

This year the best types I have had are home grown in British Columbia Canada,

Red Hair Yummmmmy with the giggles and now there is some Medicinal going around and that stuff put my ass in a chair for 3 hours and caused a $20 bill at Mc Donalds once I could move again.

The very best I have ever had was Chocolate Thai, that stuff was amaizng.

Looking forward to trying out some goodies when I move over there for sure.

Have a great week. :punk: :smoke: :smoke:

POkey- now that is amsterdam's finest- SANTA MARIA- has anyone ever tasted the stuff

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shawnodese @ Feb 4 2004, 12:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Killer topic Rinky.....here we go....

1. - Skunk Fatal (Do I need to say more ???)
2. - White Shark (Do I need to say more ???)
3. - Shiva Haze (Do I need....to go on ???)
4. - Super Silver Haze (I better stop now....)
5. - Master Kush (Can't smoke no more....)

:smokingrasta: :smokingr: :smokingrasta: :smokingr: :smokingrasta: :smokingr: :smokingrasta: :smokingr: :smokingrasta: :smokingr: :smokingrasta: :smokingr:

:bananada: :dlol: :bananada:[/quote:2b6a8cc124]
No no, don't stop continue, please! :Grin:
Skunk Fatal sounds nice...
joint.gif
:smokingrasta:

I was given a smokes worth of scuff a few days ago, he'd brought it back from amsterdam a week or so earlyer.. :bud: such a clean smoke.... :Smile3:

Blueberry all the way - especially when I got hold of it in Canada - man those guys know their bud 'n' shrooms!!!

Back