Spherebox - The Pioneer (3:50 promo)

Hey man... sounds nice for sure :Grin: nice melodic stuff... and groovy bassline.

The mp3 is far too low quality for me to be able to judge the production at all... but from what I can hear the kick could defo do with a bit of work - sounds very "tchocky" to me...

Nice stuff though... has a few Psydrop elements to it i feel. :Smile3:

Good luck :Grin:!

BeatNik said:
The mp3 is far too low quality for me to be able to judge the production at all...

heheh yeah thats what i was thinking...

sounds pretty good though it has to be said! i can imagine bouncing around in the summer sunshine to that one :Grin:

BeatNik: thx man :Wink3: glad you like it... about the quality.. i know it sucks.. but i don´t wanna post to good either :iconfused heheh... btw, i listened to Pass the Parcel and it sounds pretty good to me man :Grin: any new releases soon ??

Evilwill: it sure has a little bit of summer feelings huh ? hehehe thx for commenting it .. glad you like it

Zen Cat said:
It is indeed sounding good. Why not post a high quality (at least 192) full-length version?

Thx man :Grin:
hmm.. why ?? i don´t think it´s a good idea if a full-length, HQ version is out on the net if a label would be interested on releasing it ?? :iconfused

Back