Uni-Live Union

jibberer

Jibbering Wreck
Reaction score
I just got this, and it's a live album from the Japanese group Uni. It's real mind trip stuff, with live instruments as well. It's really sensational stuff, and I reckon they are easily the best psy trance act in Japan. You should check it out if you get the chance!:iyes:

yeap Uni are top on the game! :punk:

Didn't know they have a live ablum out, will check out!

got La Movin' and their Ep before that! Ep is wicked!(sorry don't remember the name at the mo) live drums and all :iwink:

need to get hold of their debut album but I think is deleted! is supposed to be their best. anyone can help me out on such a fair cause btw?

I think Venus is their first one. It's a realy special album, with a genuinly original sound. I've got a copy but I'm a bit far away...

jibberer said:
I think Venus is their first one. It's a realy special album, with a genuinly original sound. I've got a copy but I'm a bit far away...

yeap that's it! my memory sucks! was either Venus or Virus so opted to keep quiet! :ilol:

ta ta for the unspoken geographically impossible offer,no probs!:iwink:

loads of good psy from japan! you like AOA?

Never heard of AOA...who are they? There's definetly plenty of good psy in Japan, but I don't think it's promoted enough, even in Japan. Truly great outdoor party scene here as well!! Another good act is Theorem, and there's a few others as well

Theorem? think I've heard of em. any websites available?

As for AOA they feature a member from The Boredoms and play weird weird psychedelia, not exactly dance oriented but rather of the mind bogglin free form variety.

they have releases on comma label (japan) & psy-harmonics (aus)

check this link:

www.comma-label.com

or psy-harmonics website

mana & tulululus are amazing as well, both on coma :iyes:

I think theorum just released an album on 3d vision, but could be wrong...cheers for the tip on AOA... I'll keep an eye out for them!:iyes:

I saw Uni play a free live show in 2000 near Yokohama at an amusement park. The show was amazing. Lots of wild effects with the motion sensed hand effector.(I forget the name of it). It's always good to hear they are still kickin. How can I get their music. There is 0 trance in Hawaii. At least to my knowlege.

Back