VOICE OF COD: Legally downloadable

Triskele

Korma-kaze
Reaction score
Organic Records have just made the debut album from the Cod boys available for digital download.

You must get it if you dont own a copy (Colin needs a new tin of polish for his Chrome Nord Modular)

Voice of Cod - We Are Free : Download page

More Organic Releases

Heres a quick re-cap......

"We are Free" is the debut album from the ground breaking psytrance act, Voice of Cod. Colin Bennun (OOOD, Unconscious Collective) and Andrew Humphries (Organic A&R / DJ) started making music together as Voice of Cod after meeting at a party in London in 2003. Their tunes, appearing on labels such as Organic, Liquid and Transient have all brought great praise from djs and the dancefloor, with tracks like ‘It’s Just a Ride’ being re-released several times and appearing in the top 10 tunes for Antaro (SpiritZone/VOOV) of 2004.
"We Are Free", The Voice of Cod album represents the next stage in the evolution of the Cod, with a total of 9 killer dancefloor tracks that will rock any party, day or night!! Featuring chuggy groovers alongside full on tracks that will knock your kneebones, the whole album has a totally twisted and funky vibe. Voice of Cod are what the trance scene has been waiting for!

Voice of Cod’s music is peppered with politically conscious samples, never missing an opportunity to poke fun at politicians and consumer culture, never missing a beat with a totally hip Zen attitude. The production is perfectly crisp all the way through enhancing the story told by each tune, with twists and rhythmic punches at every turn. This combination of elements has given Voice of Cod underground credibility and commercial appeal, with their track "Bubbles of Nothing", taken from "We Are Free" appearing on the music mixer for the new Sony Playstation Portable (PSP) game 'Wipeout Pure'.

Voice of Cod’s unique style, combining funky trance elements with a stomping rhythm section attracts both girls and guys to dance, a rare combination!! They have proved time and time again that they have appeal like no other, with many an audience clapping along to their live sets across Europe and the UK.

For more information see www.voiceofcod.com and a complete list of cod gigs please see our organic home page.

Ditto- I will pay for downloads if they are lame-encoded 320kbps

I'm not sure why many MP3 shops don't make the encoder/bitrate very obvious in their webpages.... all MP3s are not equal by any means.

I wrote Iboga a nice email and got them to lower their MP3 prices to be the same as Digital Structures. Being that there is no artwork or case, the media needs to be in the best quality to be worth 2/3 the price of the real CD.

Lame encoded with Razor, and there are options to have 192 or 320 kbps mp3

Colin wouldnt have it any other way

:Smile3:

Monkey Do said:
That's what I like to hear, think I'll be filling in some gaps in my Organic catalog then :Wink3:

Anything you like thats not there, just shout :Smile3:

Im working my way backwards thru the catalogue but can always fill requests.

BTW Rob, we need to have another look at the last paragraph of that blurb again...

Colin OOOD said:
BTW Rob, we need to have another look at the last paragraph of that blurb again...

Is it the clapping along bit... lol sounds a bit "songs of praise" sorry I'll shut up...

Back