Online psy-clothes shops

there ya go dood

01771pinkbopeep.jpg

http://www.halloweenscene.com/c-ladies-costumes.htm

Absolutely loving the stuff on alienskin, particularly the cute Kawaii clothes and the bunny coat! Eee, may just have to buy that. The colour scheme choices are really good and the prices are low.

Unfortunately the technodolly stuff is a bit too expensive for me at the moment :Sad: it's gorgeous though, may put the pixie tops and skirts on my hypothetical Christmas List. The 'mountain ashley skirt' is beautiful but it's £60, ouch!

alienskin is wikkid my girlfriend Loves it

also check out senjo-clothing.com they have mostly girls stuff but nice mens hoodies

Also ajna-design.com very cool girls stuff and some nice t-shirts too.

Thanks Lima Bean, some fantastically pretty things on both of those sites, I am totally spoilt for choice!

Wow perfect! Everything on it is beautiful, particularly the organza 'fae skirts.' Thanks bez! xx

oOooh... very cool. Check out ZizzyFay too.
A very nice faery type collection from a lovely person :Smile3:

:wow:

Some incredible items, colours and fabric combos on that site. Really stunning. I *almost* wish I was getting married just so I had an excuse to buy that Elemental Maiden dress! :ilol: Cheers for posting; bookmarked for future naughty treats.

(Although when I'd ever dare wear such beautiful items, I've nee idea! Am usually such a charity shop scruff, arf arf!)

Yeah I feel the same, i'd buy something then worry about damaging it... thinking of getting the maiden skirt or cotton fairy dress as they're more casual, but the organza skirts are just so lush and I'd be proud to own one, especially custom made as it's really hard to find long skirts which are the right length for me (i'm a short arse)! Dilemma!

Back