Pumping basses

In fact, since Steinberg dropped 32-bit support, I would have thought it was a no-brainer for every other DAW developer to make sure they did still support 32-bit.
Hey-ho, funny old world...

The right DAW is the one you get on with, of course, but if it supports legacy plugins, then that's a proper bonus.
There is no excuse for not supporting them really, unless your name is Steinberg and you are dead set on making people pay to upgrade.
I still use several 32 bit plugins, and really don't need to think about it.
which DAW are you using....i just googled it and it seems that even the ones that support 32bit use built in bridger programs except Reaper and maybe Bitwig...TBH i really missed those Sonnox VSTs but nevermind...

Well, of course they use built-in bridging. That's how it works. The point is that bridging can be done efficiently, reliably, and completely seamlessly.
I use FL Studio. You?

Well, of course they use built-in bridging. That's how it works. The point is that bridging can be done efficiently, reliably, and completely seamlessly.
I use FL Studio. You?
Mate,if there is a wrong DAW for me,then that is FL Studio,i have used many DAWS

There's nothing wrong with FL, it's as good as any of the best, and clearly, it can do stuff that Ableton can't...
Like what,as far as i remember from many years ago,its a confusing mess that makes everything take ages

LOL, like use 32-bit plugins easily and reliably for a start, going by what you've said.
But I'm not here to engage in DAW wars...
I Am Armed and ready but if peace is what you seek then i can inform you that most DAWs nowdays dont lack in anything compared to others aparts from different GUIs and workflow

Meh!
Basically, when it comes to the finished product audio, all DAWs are equal.
Making music isn't a willy-waving contest.
Your choice of DAW should be about what suits your way of working, and what gets you the results you want.
If you get on with Ableton, that's fine, but it sounded as though lack of 32-bit plugin support was an issue for you. Maybe I misread that...

Meh!
Basically, when it comes to the finished product audio, all DAWs are equal.
Making music isn't a willy-waving contest.
Your choice of DAW should be about what suits your way of working, and what gets you the results you want.
If you get on with Ableton, that's fine, but it sounded as though lack of 32-bit plugin support was an issue for you. Maybe I misread that...
well it is not an issue.nothing is 32bit nowdays anyway...apart from SOnnox Oxford plugins..you can check them out if you like,what other plugins would you even use that are 32bit except a couple bundles like sonnox and some old gems or something

If you'd like to accept the challenge, @Goz, I have probably a couple of dozen items for you to try your hand with...

I have considered in the past using a decompiler ... then you can manually mod out the 32-bit interface for a 64-bit one ... and then finally all you need to do is fix all the places they bloody cast a pointer to an int :Wink3: EASY! :Grin:

(Last thing I decompiled was the sony libs for accessing the DMA controller on the PS2 ... so I may be a little bit rusty :Wink3: )

I have considered in the past using a decompiler ... then you can manually mod out the 32-bit interface for a 64-bit one ... and then finally all you need to do is fix all the places they bloody cast a pointer to an int :Wink3: EASY! :Grin:

(Last thing I decompiled was the sony libs for accessing the DMA controller on the PS2 ... so I may be a little bit rusty :Wink3: )
excellent, i look forward to trying them

what are you talking about

Back