hello :D

just a click away

what do you mean?

hijackers :P

hum

Ozric, you were asking "where do you check out for local parties btw?"
i don't. i usually get announced. i have romanian psy people on my messenger and they tell me usually when somehting is happening.
there is this one forum, http://forum.spacesheep.ro, but it's mostly in romanian, and most people there are from Bucharest. they make small small parties during the summer near Bucharest. nothing that would make me go over there though.

there is a d&B party in Craiova this weekend. as i was told, in the morning it will be psy. but that's all i know.
usually it's us that make the cool parties, so people from other countries come to our town.
but we don't make so many parties ourselves.
we suck, ha?

for the area near you, there used to be parties in Constanta, but also very small as i've been told. E-Mantra told me he is tired of playing at parties of 20-30 people, and that he will stop. i'm hoping to get his ass here in december to play.
his stuff is nice. old school. though he's switching to a dark project.

hey Cute Tall Artist Benski :lol:

:drinking:

i like this forum, they always have smokes and drinks here :Grin:

moni said:
hijackers :P

hum

Ozric, you were asking "where do you check out for local parties btw?....

Hey thanx moni! Anything will do!:iyes:

Sibiu have to visit due to all the things I've heard about the place; having a psy bash along the way won't really hurt!:iwink:

*sigh* I wonder if all our accounts were lost. man it sucks so much. I bet it was al3x who blew the place up ! :Grin:

Back