hello :D

hey OD

yes, last evening mars told me and DP that members list is lost, also PMs. so we might have to register again, and start from post 0. isn't that great? :Grin:
post count jokes will have a totally new meaning :Grin:

as i see.. the regulars have registered to RAH's forum, at www.sonic-energy.net
go check it out if you want.
i know i won't be doing much at isratrance, so i'm here and at sonic. and on irc in the evenings, as usual. (when i'm online that is)

:Grin:

Hey everyone!! I see many old faces on here. this forum is odd compared to the other one, im getting used to it though.

I wouldnt go saying that OD he's allowed on here...he could come get you!!!....

Another psynews refugee, saw moni's link for this site in istrance. Hello.
I even put you moni because of that as my referer when the registration asked.. Maybe you will receive a check now. :ilol:

that would be sweet :Grin:

Naiman babe, check out also sonic-energy.net
the regulars are there.

i'm happy that i didn't loose you finns :Grin:
well, except Towelie :Sad:
i hope he joins sonic tho...

Bojongngngngngng... SwoooopHA!!! Shaikha balaba ..mmmmmMMMMMMMMm..... Unzh! unzh! Unzh! chickachicka booja bam bam OOOoommmzzhhh.. Oha!

psyluff do the big people at Dell let you look at psy-forum then???

psyluff is infecting the world.
Yes Heva baby.
Dell havent closed this page yet.
Only psynews. And Monipony, you see everything, dont yha!? :d

no really, i'm surprised heva didn't see you here till now.
i thought you guys would be married with children and all by now :Grin:

you luffy luffs puffs :wub:

Hello Moni, just realised it was you :Grin: Damn short term memory playing up again :lol:

Hi all, just a friendly reminder that the Introduce Yourself section isn't intended for general chit-chat but for new members to... er... introduce themselves. If you want to chat large amounts of random nonsense (as we all do from time to time!) please use the General Discussion section.

Every forum has its own way of operating, and you'll find moderation here is a little more active than Psynews was before it went down. Don't worry though, apart from Continuum we're all here to make sure you guys enjoy your time on Psy Forum as much as possible so if you have any problems or questions, just ask one of the moderating team - you'll find our names in the signature below.

Welcome to Psy-Forum - and have fun!

i kind of thought that this thread went off topic quite a few times.

i appologise. please moderate it if you have to.

This is the longest introducing thread in the history of the forum

and you are all jealous
:tongue1:

*brilliant avatar btw mods*

Back